Christian Education National is seeking applications from suitable individuals for
the position of an Administration Assistant.Casual (15 hours a week)
Located at Warrimoo, NSW.
Christian Education National (CEN) serves around 70 member Christian schools across Australia with resources and support. We are seeking an Administration Assistant to join our office team provide administration support to the office as directed.
CEN’s office is based in Warrimoo, NSW on the grounds of Wycliffe Christian School.
The role is casual appointment equivalent to 15 hours a week (negotiable).
Assist with office support tasks as directed, including:
- Assist with outgoing and incoming mail, and courier services
- Posting of job vacancy ads on CEN website
- Assist with database updates
- Preparation of resources for conferences and professional learning workshops
- Assist answer incoming phonecalls
- An actively demonstrated personal Christian faith.
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience that are appropriate for this position.
- Skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- A willingness to work in harmony and close collaboration with other members of the CEN team.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with all members of the CEN community.
- A demonstrated commitment to serving Christ in Christian education as stipulated in the mission, vision and core values of CEN.
- As the CEN office is embedded in a school, it is a requirement that the successful candidate will hold a valid Working with Children Check, and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as per the NSW Public Health Order.
Applications should include the following:
- A cover letter including suitability to the role addressing the selection criteria.
- A Resume/CV including qualifications and work experience.
- Contact details of three referees, including a Christian minister.
Applications close 28 February 2022. Interviews may be arranged as applications received.
Click here to download a Position Description.
To apply or for further information, contact Melinda Storm [email protected]
For enquiries please contact Melinda Storm on 0435 251 355 or [email protected]