The member associations of Christian Education National are committed to:
- The Bible is central to all that we think and do
- We affirm the close relationship of home, church and school
- Parents have the prime responsibility for the education of their children
- Parents are supported and equipped to effectively govern our schools
- Ongoing Christian teacher development underpins quality Christian education
- A Christian worldview shapes the entire curriculum in our schools
- We are stronger together as a group of schools
- Generosity and sharing are essential to our ethos
Core Values Biblical Reflections Resource
We have developed a resource called ‘Reflections on a Solid Foundation’ which provides a series of biblical reflections and prayers flowing from the core values of Christian Education National. Contact the CEN office for a copy.
It is our hope that this resource can be used by staff, boards, and parents in the context of meetings and gatherings, and that it will support you in your vision for Christ-centered Christian education in your school community.