Christian Education National is seeking applications from suitable individuals for the position of an Administration Assistant.
Casual (15 hours a week)
Location: Officer, VIC / WFH
Christian Education National (CEN) serves around 70 member Christian schools across Australia with resources and support. We are seeking an Administration Assistant to join our office team provide administration support to the VIC State Executive Officer as directed.
CEN’s Victorian office is based in Officer, VIC on the grounds of Maranatha Christian School (Officer Campus).
The role is casual appointment equivalent to 15 hours a week (negotiable).
Assist with office support tasks as directed, including:
- Event management support
- Preparation of booklets, leaflets, flyers, media posts
- Assistance with booking and travel arrangements
- Scheduling and management of calendar events and appointments for the VIC SEO
- Administrative support for VIC State Council meetings
- Conference/Professional Learning support – state conference bookings, communications, merchandise sourcing, ordering, gifts, presenter support, programs, agendas
- Networks meetings support – agendas, communications, RSVP/registration links on CEN website, gifts, liaising with host schools/venues
- An actively demonstrated personal Christian faith.
- Relevant qualifications, and/or experience that are appropriate for this position.
- Skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- A willingness to work in harmony and close collaboration with other members of the CEN team.
- High level organisational, communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with all members of the CEN community.
- A demonstrated commitment to serving Christ in Christian education as stipulated in the mission, vision and core values of CEN.
- As the CEN office is embedded in a school, it is a requirement that the successful candidate will hold a valid Working with Children Check.
Applications should include the following:
- A cover letter including suitability to the role addressing the selection criteria.
- A Resume/CV including qualifications and work experience.
- Contact details of three referees, including a Christian minister.
Applications close December 2nd, 2022. Interviews may be arranged as applications received.
Click here to download a Position Description.
To apply or for further information, contact Karen Hooper [email protected]
For enquiries please contact Karen Hooper on 0491 173 959 or [email protected]