Sekolah Pelita Harapan
Applications Close: 22 Jul 2024
Commencement Date: 22 Jul 2024
Sekolah Pelita Harapan is a group of five International Christian schools located in the heart of Indonesia – the city of Jakarta. From a visionary beginning in 1993, Sekolah Pelita Harapan schools continue to develop as Indonesia’s leading Christian schools with a focus on academic excellence, personal growth, and spiritual development. Our vision of True Knowledge, Faith in Christ, and Godly Character defines our goals for students: that they may come to understand that all truth emanates from God the Creator and Sustainer and is to be found ultimately in a relationship with Jesus Christ His Son, and our Saviour. The end result of accepting and living out these truths is the development of godly character as those made in the image of God.
We aim to achieve this goal by focusing on Christ as the preeminent One in God’s plan of redemption in the world, believing that He calls us to engage with Him in the world’s restoration from its brokenness. We want our students to be people of influence and action in the world, well-equipped to engage positively wherever they may serve.
We are grounded in an Evangelical, Reformed theology that seeks truth wherever it may be found and recognizes that all truth is God’s. Using the International Baccalaureate and Cambridge programs allows us to develop mature, thoughtful students who are committed to life-long learning and who utilize inquiry to search for the truth.
- Collaboratively lead teams in the review, adoption, and design of curriculum for subjects related.
- Lead and advise in developing and implementing instructional materials, unit plans, and assessments.
- Cultivate a culture of professional inquiry and collaboration where subject area teachers seek improvement.
- Collaboratively prepare objectives and outlines for courses of study following the scope and sequence of the curriculum.
- Maintain awareness of research and contemporary trends and practices in subjects related.
- Mentor and advise teachers and academic leaders in subjects related, disseminating current research and practice.
- Conduct, design, or arrange professional learning for teachers, leaders, and/or parents on subject-area education. Represent the system team in a positive, honest way, interacting with all stakeholders with respect and integrity.
- Strong academic background in subject related.
- Strong, demonstrable Christian faith.
- A biblical Christian worldview.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and effectively.
- Willingness and ability to mentor and advise teachers.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in administrative tasks related to academic programs.
For enquiries please contact Nancy Indriyati on +628569881042 or [email protected]