Broughton Anglican College
Applications Close: 20 Dec 2023
Commencement Date: 1 Jan 2024
Senior School Teacher’s Aide
Permanent Full-time Position
Broughton Anglican College is a Pre Kinder to Year 12 Christian School in the Macarthur region and provides exceptional educational opportunities to more than 1,400 students. Staff enjoy an innovative teaching environment with supportive peers, students, parents and carers.
The Teacher’s Aide would join our Learning Support Team in supporting students with learning needs by working closely with classroom teachers and other members of the Team.
Experience or training in similar roles would be of benefit, particularly in the area of emotional / behavioral support of students in a Pre Kinder setting. A Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or a Certificate IV in Education Support would be advantageous.
To find out more, please view the Position Profile.
How to apply:
Complete and submit the Application Form – Support Staff.
Applicants are asked to provide the following information to support their application:
- at least one professional reference or referee
- a current reference from the minister of the church that they are presently attending. Should the minister prefer to give a reference verbally, please provide contact details
- certified copies of documents relating to their qualifications
- certified copies of academic transcripts
- certified copy of Driver License
Applications should be sent to [email protected]
For enquiries please contact Jocelyn Richardson on 46280110 or [email protected]