Snowy Mountains Christian School
Applications Close: 31 Dec 2022
We are currently seeking a Secondary Teacher who is willing to teach any of the following:
This position is suitable for all levels of experience, and is a full time position.
The applicant must be a Christian who is an active member of a Bible-believing church and should be someone with:
- Recognised and appropriate tertiary qualifications and experience, including NSW teacher accreditation or ability to obtain it
- A willingness to uphold the vision and ethos of Snowy Mountains Christian School
- Dedication to delivering an excellent Christian curriculum
- Committed to professional development for delivery of effective pedagogy
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Effective organisational and management skills and competent use of ICT in classroom practice
- Valid NSW Working With Children Check (WWCC)
If you are a Secondary School Teacher who would like to bring your passion and enthusiasm to Snowy Mountains Christian school, please apply for this position.
Just complete and email the application form found on the schools’ website at www.smcs.nsw.edu.au/employment-opportunities, along with a covering letter and current CV to [email protected]
Other teaching positions at Snowy Mountains Christian School may also be open to applicants. Please visit our website for more information.
For enquiries please contact Allysia Kamenyitzky on 02 6452 4333 or offi[email protected]