Mountains Christian College
Applications Close: 28 Nov 2022
Commencement Date: 23 Jan 2023
Secondary Art Teacher
Temporary Part Time
(3 days per fortnight – negotiable)
Mountains Christian College is looking for a passionate and innovative Art Teacher who is keen to have a positive impact on the lives of children and young adults in the Upper Blue Mountains.
Mountains Christian College is a growing school, situated on 16 hectares overlooking the beautiful Kanimbla Valley in Blackheath and caters for approximately 200 students from K – 12. Our vision is ‘to develop young people of character, compassion and purpose through authentic gospel-centred, all-of-life, learning’.
This position is a temporary appointment for Terms 1-3, and involves teaching Art in the Secondary section of our College, commencing in Term One, 2023.
The successful applicant will:
- be an active and committed Christian, who is able to accept and live out our Statement of Beliefs.
- have familiarity with the NSW & Australian curriculum.
- demonstrate a passion for and skill in teaching.
- be an effective team member.
- have appropriate tertiary qualifications as a teacher, including NSW teacher accreditation and a current valid Working with Children Check.
If you would like to join a dynamic, positive and cohesive staff team who are passionate about Christian schooling, we would welcome your application. Employment applications can be obtained from the College website www.mountainscc.nsw.edu.au.
How to Apply
- Applicants should complete the Staff Application form which can be obtained from the College website www.mountainscc.nsw.edu.au.
- Applications should include a cover letter, the staff application form, curriculum vitae, and references, including one from your church minister.
For more information please contact the College office on 02 4787 8645 to speak to the Principal, Mr Ian Samways or by email at [email protected]
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 28 November
For enquiries please contact Mr Ian Samways on (02) 4787 8645 or [email protected]