Heathdale Christian College
Applications Close: 11 Jul 2022
Commencement Date: 11 Jul 2022
Heathdale Christian College is a thriving learning community that strives to enable staff and students to fulfil their unique God-given potential. We seek to grow each student’s love for learning over their journey with us. Nurturing their sense of awe and wonder as they grow academically, personally, spiritually and through their co-curricular endeavours.
Our staff work together to create an environment geared for learning that impacts the lives of each student. This culture of excellence is built through a deep desire to show initiative, to build capacity, to learn and grow so we make things better. Ultimately fulfilling God’s call for our careers. This mindset is not self-serving. It arises from the knowledge that each member of staff serves a higher calling on their lives. ‘To God be the glory’ is not a throwaway statement for us, but rather evidence of a heart that serves God through daily work.
We are seeking a Secondary Science Teacher for our Melton Campus
who is able to also teach Mathematics. The Secondary Teacher Science will effectively teach, engage and educate a generation of young people through Christ-centered Education. Allowing the opportunity to grow with the vision of the College and provide a deep and rich learning for our students.
Benefits of working with us:
- Our staff are encouraged to continue to develop and grow in their skills at the College
- Work in a Christian and caring work environment
- Strong support in your career
To be successful in this position you will need the following:
- Minimum degree in Education with valid VIT
- Experience in teaching Science and Maths.
- Several years’ secondary teaching
- Strong communication
- Demonstrated experience in partnering and engaging with a people in a range of school contexts.
- Successful applicants are required to be committed to Christian education and work and act in accordance of the Biblical principles and beliefs, as set out in the College Statement of Faith and Values. It is an inherent requirement that staff are supportive of and abide by the Christian foundations, Christian ethos and Christian practice of the College.
Position closes: Monday 11th July 2022 at 4pm
How to apply:
The College has a zero tolerance of child abuse. We have established a series of Policies, Procedures and a Code of Conduct for all employees, volunteers and contractors working with our students. This is aimed to protect children from abuse and embed a culture of child safety in the school environment.
For enquiries please contact Prilene Zincke on +61397491522 or [email protected]