Mountain District Christian School
Applications Close: 22 Jul 2022
Commencement Date: 1 Aug 2022
For over 40 years Mountain District Christian School has served Monbulk and the surrounding communities. Mountain District Christian School is a small, vibrant P-12 Christian School community providing quality biblically-directed teaching in a beautiful bushland setting in the Dandenong Ranges east of Melbourne.
We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified staff for the following position:
- Science Laboratory Technician (0.2 FTE)
The successful applicant will need to be in agreement with, and actively commit to, the Christian ethos and Core Values as expressed in the MDCS Statement of Faith.
At Mountain District Christian School, we recognise that all of mankind is made in the image of God. We understand the implications this has for the great and privileged responsibility we have for the children in our care. As such we have a zero tolerance for child abuse and are committed to acting in children’s best interests and keeping them safe from harm. The School regards its child safety responsibilities with the utmost importance and as such, is committed to providing the necessary resources to ensure compliance with all relevant child safety laws and regulations and maintain a child safe culture.
For more information including a Statement of Faith, Core Values and Position Description please call Barb Sutherland on (03) 9756 7244 or email [email protected]
Applications close 5.00pm Friday July 22nd , 2022
The ideal applicant will preferably have the following qualifications and experience:
- Recognised prior learning in the Science field and/or relevant Certificate III or IV qualification
- A current First Aid Certificate
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of the sciences, including chemical preparation & disposal
- Familiar with ChemWatch and MSDS
- Competent with Word, Excel and the ability & willingness to use new software or electronic hardware
- A WWCC card
- In agreement and actively commit to the Christian ethos and Core values as expressed in the Statement of Faith.
For enquiries please contact Barb Sutherland on 0397567244 or [email protected]