Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council
Applications Close: 9 Dec 2022
Commencement Date: 16 Jan 2023
Applications are invited for the permanent full – time position of Risk and Compliance Officer of Campbelltown Anglican Schools.
This permanent full-time position will commence in January 2023.
The main objective of the Risk and Compliance Officer is to provide specialised risk management and compliance advice to the organisation, including the design, implementation and review of policy, processes and procedures to ensure the organisation meets its regulatory, legal and operational compliance and risk obligations.
The Risk and Compliance Officer reports to the Human Resources Manager and collaborates and liaises closely with staff in Corporate Services and the schools to develop and deliver safety and risk management solutions.
To be successful in this role, you should:
- be of Christian faith and character
- support CASC Vision, Mission and values
- conduct themselves in a manner in keeping with the CASC ethos at all times
- have an interest and desire to work in support of Christian Education
- have exceptional communication and relational skills.
The Risk and Compliance Officer should have:
- qualifications and or experience appropriate to the position.
- experience working within education sector legislative frameworks and requirements is desirable.
- excellent written skills and demonstrated ability to prepare professional briefs, summaries, and reports.
- ability to foresee potential problems and develop contingency plans.
- ability to interpret standards, analyse data and identify needs.
- ability to convert complex legislation or information into plain language.
- ability to work autonomously, as part of a team and in co-ordination with others.
Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council delivers Christian Education to 1,750 students from the Macarthur community through St Peter’s Anglican Grammar, St Peter’s Heart, and Broughton Anglican College.
Corporate Services is the business unit of Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council which is responsible for the provision of support services to the School and College. You will join a dedicated team who demonstrate a positive and proactive approach to their work.
How to Apply
The full Position Profile document and the Corporate Services Employment Application form are available by emailing [email protected]
Applications marked CONFIDENTIAL should be received by Head of Corporate Services by 4pm on Friday, 9 December 2022 via the ‘Apply to this Job’ button below.
Short listed applicants will be contacted by telephone or email for an interview. Applications may be assessed as received.
For enquiries please contact Soleil Senescall on 0246280110 or [email protected]