Annandale Christian College
Applications Close: 31 Oct 2022
Commencement Date: 7 Nov 2022
ACC is a non-denominational College that specialises in quality, Christ Centered Education from Kindergarten through to Year 12.
The College is currently seeking applications for a highly motivated and appropriately-qualified person to join the team on a casual relief basis during term time as a Kindergarten Teacher Aide.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Be passionate about supporting the delivery of quality, Christ centered care and learning outcomes for Kindergarten children.
- Be willing to partner with the College leadership team and broader College community to support the ongoing growth and vitality of the College.
- Be a committed Christian, active in their local church and in full agreement with the College’s evangelical Statement of Faith.
- Possess appropriate skills to meet the requirements of the role with relevant experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrate excellent inter-personal and organisational skills.
- Relief working hours are 8.00am to 3.30pm on an ad hoc, as needs basis, during school term time only.
- Must hold a Working With Children ‘Blue Card’ or able to obtain.
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care highly desirable or a willingness to actively study toward this qualification for ongoing employment opportunities (max 12 months to complete).
For further information or to apply for this vacancy please email Human Resources at [email protected] or phone (07) 4725 2082.
For enquiries please contact Yvette Mealing on 0747252082 or [email protected]