Foundation Christian College
Applications Close: 22 Sep 2023
Commencement Date: 24 Jan 2024
Foundation Christian College is a co-educational, non-denominational, K-12 College with over 700 students located in the beautiful Peel region of Western Australia. View our amazing College now by clicking here for a virtual tour!
Foundation Christian College is seeking expressions of interest for the following 2024 positions in our Primary School:
Full-time and part-time positions (0.6 – 1.0 FTE) for
- Middle Primary Teachers
- Upper Primary Teachers
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to become a valued member of our fun, passionate, and dedicated Primary Team.
Foundation Christian College has a friendly, professional team of staff who provide a supportive work culture and a positive and inspiring work environment. We are passionate about supporting every student to set and achieve their personal learning goals by achieving to the best of their ability through our quality education and effective learning processes. Our pedagogy is driven by student-learning and student-engagement. We adopt a balanced approach between teacher-directed and student-centred learning.
Other benefits for teaching staff include:
- A relocation allowance or travel allowance is available
- Teaching staff are provided a college-maintained laptop
- We offer paid maternity leave
- 10 weeks LSL after 8 years
- Opportunities for promotional roles
- Subsidised study costs towards a Master of Education
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications as a Teacher including experience with the WA & Australian Curriculum or a similar School Curriculum.
All applicants must be registered to teach in Western Australia with the TRBWA (Teacher Registration Board), have a current Federal Police Clearance and Working with Children Check.Essential Characteristics & Attributes:
- Passionate about living out your Christian faith
- Prepared to model, uphold and support the ethos of the College and its Core Values
- Enthusiastic about impacting the lives of young children
- Committed to engaging in the education of the whole child: socially, emotionally, spiritually and academically
- Innovative and creative
- Committed to lifelong learning and have a passion for teaching
- Relational with strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to be a productive member of our team and to work collegially with the other members of the team
- Understand the balance between teacher-directed and student-centred learning
- Naturally well-organised and proactive
- Well-versed and experienced in working within the WA & Australian Curricula
- An Australian resident and eligible to work in Australia
- Supportive of the college’s endeavour to streamline new initiatives
- Encouraging of the College ethos amongst staff, students, parents and the broader community
- Supportive of colleagues through moderation, PLC and coaching through class observation.
Conditions of Employment
The successful applicant will be employed in accordance with the employment requirements and conditions of the Foundation Christian College:
- Remuneration for this position will be determined dependent upon skills, experience and qualifications
- Award – Educational Services (Teacher) Award 2020
- Pastor’s reference.
For more information on this position, please email us at [email protected].
Excited by the possibilities? Click HERE to complete our application form.
Applications due: Wednesday, 20th of September at 4:00pm
Applications will not be accepted without a completed Teaching Application form found on the College website or by clicking the link above.
Further information about the College can be accessed on the College website. https://www.fcc.wa.edu.au/
For enquiries please contact FCC Recruitment on 08 9586 5444 or [email protected]