Annandale Christian College
Applications Close: 31 Oct 2022
Commencement Date: 16 Jan 2023
ACC is a non-denominational College that specialises in quality, Christ Centered Education from Kindergarten through to Year 12.
The College is currently seeking expressions of interest and applications for qualified Primary Teachers to join a dynamic team across various roles for a Term 1, 2023 start.
As a Primary Teacher you will:
- Plan, prepare and deliver effective learning and teaching programs for every student in allocated classes and groups.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the college objectives and college planning.
- Contribute to the establishment and maintenance of a supportive learning environment.
- Contribute to and assist with the management and further development of personnel, financial, information and technology, assets and facilities resources of the college to ensure optimum use in meeting educational and departmental objectives.
- Be a committed Christian, active in your local church and in full agreement with the College’s evangelical Statement of Faith.
- Be a strong team member keen to work with the wider college staff in understanding education from a distinctly Christian worldview.
This position offers many benefits, including:
- 3 hours per week non-contact time.
- 2 days release for report writing, with additional release for meeting with Learning support teams and PD.
- 9 Student Free Days per year.
- Access to Christian Life Coach and Employee Assistance Scheme.
- Extra support in time and mentoring to our first year and returning teachers.
- Access to salary packaging options to maximise employee benefits and salary.
For further information or to apply for this vacancy please email Human Resources at [email protected] or phone (07) 4725 2082.
For enquiries please contact Yvette Mealing on 0747252082 or [email protected]