Calvin Christian School
Applications Close: 31 Mar 2023
Commencement Date: 26 Apr 2023
Primary Teacher, full-time, 1.0 FTE position for Term 2 at Calvin Christian School
To apply all applicants must:
visit cst.tas.edu.au/employment and
email their application to [email protected]
Applications will be assessed as they are received.
Applications will be considered from teachers eligible for a Limited Authority to Teach.
Christian Schools Tasmania is a “Childsafe” Organisation. As such, we are committed to protecting children and young people from harm. All staff working with CST are required to have a current Working With Vulnerable People card and CST reserves the right to carry out additional background checks on candidates at its discretion.
Applications close Friday 31 March 2023.
- It is expected that the incumbent will bring a Christian world view to bear on the various aspects of the position and will participate fully within the spiritual life of the school.
- In bringing a Christian perspective to bear in all aspects of their work, the teacher is responsible for the continuing development of each students’:
- spiritual growth, by word and deed as appropriate;
- physical, social and emotional welfare through proactive pastoral care;
- literacy, numeracy and social skills;
- capacity for rational thought and decision making;
- individual gifts and talents; and
- relevant knowledge and skills as pertaining to a specific teaching position.
Skills and experience
- Refer to position description.
- A relevant teaching qualification.
- Registration with the Tasmanian Teachers Registration Board.
- Registration to Work with Vulnerable People.
About Calvin Christian School
Calvin Christian School is a co-educational Kindergarten – Year 12 school with 650+ students in Kingston, 10 km south of Hobart. The school has a strong tradition of academic success and has an enviable reputation in the Hobart community.
Calvin Christian School is part of Christian Schools Tasmania.
The Mission of Christian Schools Tasmania is to provide the highest quality Christ-centred education that prepares and equips students for life.
The Vision of Christian Schools Tasmania is to be a transformational Christian learning community.
The core Values of Christian Schools Tasmania are Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love. (1 Corinthians 13:13)
For enquiries please contact Angela Legg on 03 6224 8300 or [email protected]