Annandale Christian College
Applications Close: 31 Dec 2022
Commencement Date: 1 Jan 2023
Annandale Christian College (ACC) is a vibrant, non-denominational College that specialises in quality, Christ Centered Education from Kindergarten through to Year 12.
The College is currently seeking applications as well as expressions of interest for qualified Primary Teachers to join a dynamic team for a Term 1, 2023 start.
VARIOUS ROLES AVAILABLE – Full Time, Part Time, Fixed Term, Relief
As a Primary Teacher you will:
- Plan, prepare and deliver effective learning and teaching programs for every student in allocated classes and groups.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the college objectives and college planning.
- Contribute to the establishment and maintenance of a supportive learning environment.
- Contribute to and assist with the management and further development of personnel, financial, information and technology, assets and facilities resources of the college to ensure optimum use in meeting educational and departmental objectives.
- Be a committed Christian, active in your local church and in full agreement with the College’s evangelical Statement of Faith.
- Be a strong team member keen to work with the wider college staff in understanding education from a distinctly Christian worldview.
This position offers many benefits, including:
- 3 hours per week non-contact time.
- 2 days release for report writing, with additional release for meeting with Learning Support & Curriculum teams and Professional Development.
- 9 Student Free Days per year.
- Access to Christian Life Coach and Employee Assistance Scheme.
- Extra support in the form of time and mentoring to our first year and returning teachers.
- Access to salary packaging options to maximise employee benefits and salary.
Why make the change?
Townsville is a costal town which is located in tropical Far North Queensland. The sun shines 320 days a year and our gorgeous weather promotes an outdoor lifestyle. Change your pace and enjoy the country town ‘feel’ without sacrificing the benefits of city living like fine dining, boutique shopping, cultural events and a bustling nightlife.
Application packages are available on ACC’s website at https://www.acc.qld.edu.au/college/employment-opportunities/
Please email completed applications accompanied by a Cover Letter and Resume to [email protected]
For enquiries please contact Yvette Mealing on 07 4725 2082 or [email protected]