Dubbo Christian School
Applications Close: 30 Nov 2022
Commencement Date: 19 Jan 2023
Wellington Christian School is a modern, growing and well resourced school in a beautiful setting in regional NSW. It is a co-educational, non-denominational Kindergarten to Year 6 school with over 70 enrolments and a mission to, “In partnership, to equip students with a distinctive and responsive education, to be transformational with a heart for Christ”.
The successful applicant will:
- have appropriate tertiary qualifications as a teacher, including NSW teacher accreditation (or capacity to obtain this)
- have a current valid Working with Children Check (or equivalent in their current jurisdiction)
- have familiarity with the NSW & Australian curriculum (or demonstrated capacity to develop this)
- be an active and passionate Christian, able to accept and live out the BCE Statement of Faith
- be able to develop, promote and protect a Christian ethos and culture of the school through team oriented, collaborative Christian leadership as outlined in the school’s Educational Charter
- demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of staff, curriculum and student welfare issues
- demonstrate a passion for and skill in teaching, including a commitment to the WCS Teaching & Learning Plan
- be an effective team member, able to both accept and provide direction and support
- possess high level communication, analytical, strategic planning, administration and problem–solving skills.
Renumeration for this position will be in accordance with the NSW Christian Schools Teaching Staff Multi-Enterprise Agreement 2021.
The commencement of this role will be in Term 1 2023.
How to Apply
For further information, please contact the WCS Principal, Mrs Jo Blatch, via the [email protected] or (02) 6845 1999.
Applications will close on Wednesday 30 November 2022
For enquiries please contact Jo Blatch on (02) 6845 1999 or [email protected]