Dubbo Christian School
Applications Close: 12 Oct 2022
Commencement Date: 19 Jan 2023
Dubbo Christian School is a modern, growing and strongly resourced school in a beautiful setting in regional NSW. It is a co-educational, non-denominational Preschool to Year 12 school with over 700 enrolments and a mission “to provide authentic, responsive and high quality education that is Bible based and Christ-centred to prepare, equip and transform lives”.
The successful applicant will:
- have appropriate tertiary qualifications as a teacher, including NSW teacher accreditation (or capacity to obtain this)
- have a current valid Working with Children Check (or equivalent in their current jurisdiction)
- have familiarity with the NSW & Australian curriculum (or demonstrated capacity to develop this)
- be an active and passionate Christian, able to accept and live out the BCE Statement of Faith
- be able to develop, promote and protect a Christian ethos and culture of the school through team oriented, collaborative Christian leadership as outlined in the school’s Educational Charter
- demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of staff, curriculum and student welfare issues particularly in Kindergarten to Year 6
- demonstrate a passion for and skill in teaching, including a commitment to the DCS Teaching & Learning Plan
- be an effective team member, able to both accept and provide direction and support
- possess high level communication, analytical, strategic planning, administration and problem–solving skills.
A Position Description has been included in the Employment Package for this position, which is published on the school’s Employment webpage. This webpage also provides further information relating to employment at the school.
Renumeration for this position will be in accordance with the NSW Christian Schools Teaching Staff Multi-Enterprise Agreement 2021.
The commencement of this role will be in Term 1 2023.
How to Apply
For further information, please contact the DCS Principal, Mr Warren Melville, on [email protected] or (02) 6882 0044.
Applications will close on Wednesday, 12 October 2022
For enquiries please contact Warren Melville on 0268820044 or [email protected]