NT Christian Schools
Applications Close: 30 Nov 2022
Commencement Date: 16 Jan 2023
About the role
We are seeking an enthusiastic and qualified Primary School Teacher to provide a rich and caring learning experience through the teaching of the Australian Curriculum. The position requires the highest commitment to the Lord, the Bible and to schooling from a distinctively Christian perspective.
Skills and Experience
You will be an experienced teacher who will have a strong understanding and experience to create a ‘learning space for the students in your care. You will have a wealth of knowledge in designing and implementing aspects of the ‘learning space’ to ensure it is relevant to the needs and abilities of those students, giving them a reasonable opportunity to attain the goals and develop the skills outlined in the college curriculum.
Michael (the Principal) cultivates a school culture that is relaxed and friendly, basing it on a “manners before matters” approach to relationships. His demeanour and love of a good joke create a relaxed atmosphere in the school. Sattler has an extremely high staff retention rate, so any employment opportunities at the school are a rare opportunity.
What we offer
- A minimum of six weeks of annual leave
- Long Service Leave at five (5) years of continuous service (as opposed to the usual ten)
- An additional 15 days per year of personal and carers leave
- Financial and practical assistance to assist new staff in relocating to the Territory
- Opportunities for staff to learn through the National Institute of Christian Education, paid for by NT Christian schools
- All year round professional development
How to apply
You can find the application and statement of faith on our website https://jobs.ntchristianschools.com.au/index.cfm. Submit your application form and statement of faith along with supporting documents to [email protected]
For enquiries please contact Manu Downes on 0889204355 or [email protected]