Nhulunbuy Christian College
Applications Close: 31 Oct 2022
Commencement Date: 10 Aug 2022
Nhulunbuy Christian College is a thriving and personalised community situated on the Gove Peninsula, approximately a nine hour drive from Katherine via the Central Arnhem Road, and is the largest town in East Arnhem Land. It is home to an incredibly rich Aboriginal culture and offers one of Australia’s last unspoiled tropical paradises, a pristine coastline unknown to many, rich with biodiversity. To learn more, please visit our campus website.
We are actively seeking a Primary School Teacher with a passion for teaching and a keenness to be part of a team applying a distinctively Christian approach to teaching and learning. Subsidised accommodation and some travel allowance is provided for teaching roles.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work in a Christian values-based organisation that truly cares about and values it’s employees
- An opportunity to develop into areas of leadership or eligibility for deployment to one of our other schools.
- Above awards and NES entitlements
- Salary Sacrifice
- Counselling cost share program
- Opportunity to study Masters in Christian Education through NICE (National Institute for Christian Education) and VET Training with Transforming Training
- Professional Development – Annual OTT Conference
- An opportunity to explore and discover the NT
If you are a committed Christian actively involved in your local church, have appropriate tertiary qualifications in your teaching area and display a high level of competence in teaching practices and classroom management skills we would love to hear from you.
Download the employment application form and Statement of Faith via the ‘Apply to this Job’ button below, address the key areas of responsibilities as set out in the job description and include it with your CV:
For more information about this position please contact the Principal Tanya van Seters on (08) 8965 2900
For enquiries please contact Manu Downes on 0889204355 or [email protected]