Nhulunbuy Christian College
Applications Close: 31 Oct 2022
Commencement Date: 31 Jan 2023
We are excited to welcome Teachers in Primary, Middle and Senior school to join our growing team for 2023! The successful applicant will be able to embed their Christian faith into all aspects of their work and be committed to seeing Christian education make a real difference in the lives of their students.
As part of NT Christian Schools, you will have the opportunity to work in a Christian values-based organisation that truly cares about and values it’s employees. In addition…
- An opportunity to develop into areas of leadership or eligibility for deployment to one of our other schools.
- Paying above awards and NES entitlements
- Salary Sacrifice
- Counselling cost share program
- Opportunity to study Masters in Christian Education through NICE (National Institute for Christian Education) and VET Training with Transforming Training
- Professional Development – Annual OTT Conference
- An opportunity to explore and discover the NT
If you are a committed Christian actively involved in your local church, with appropriate tertiary qualifications in your teaching area and knowledge and understanding of the Australian Curriculum then we welcome you to apply.
Download the employment application form and Statement of Faith from the NT Christian Schools website, address the key areas of responsibilities as set out in the job description and include it with your CV:
For more information about this position please contact the Principal Tanya van Seters on (08) 8965 2900 or email HR at [email protected]
For enquiries please contact Manu Downes on 0889204355 or [email protected]