Mountains Christian College
Applications Close: 29 Aug 2022
Commencement Date: 23 Jan 2023
Mountains Christian College is seeking to appoint a Primary Coordinator commencing January, 2023.
Mountains Christian College is a growing school, situated on 16 hectares overlooking the beautiful Kanimbla Valley in Blackheath and caters for approximately 200 students from K – 12. Our vision is ‘to develop young people of character, compassion and purpose through authentic gospel-centred, all-of-life, learning’.
The successful applicant will:
- be an active and passionate Christian, who able to accept and live out our Statement of Beliefs.
- have some experience in Primary School leadership.
- have familiarity with the NSW & Australian curriculum.
- be able to develop and promote the Christian ethos and culture of the College.
- demonstrate a passion for and skill in teaching.
- be an effective team leader, able to provide direction and support for the Primary staff.
- possess high level communication, analytical, strategic planning, administration and problem–solving skills.
- have appropriate tertiary qualifications as a teacher, including NSW teacher accreditation and a current valid Working with Children Check.
If you would like to join a dynamic, positive and cohesive staff team who are passionate about Christian schooling, we would welcome your application.
How to Apply
- Applicants should complete the Staff Application form which can be obtained from the College website www.mountainscc.nsw.edu.au.
- Applications should include a cover letter, the staff application form, curriculum vitae, and references, including one from your church minister.
For more information please contact the College office on 02 4787 8645 to speak to the Principal, Mr Ian Samways or by email at [email protected]
Closing Date for Applications: Monday, 29 August 2022
For enquiries please contact Rachel Wagstaffe on (02)4787 8645 or [email protected]