Araluen Christian College
Applications Close: 31 Oct 2022
Commencement Date: 31 Jan 2023
Araluen Christian College sits at the foot of the West MacDonnell ranges on the western side of Alice Springs. The ranges form a great backdrop to our College which is a distinctive Christian College for students from Transition to Year 9, in Primary and Middle School. For more information about our campus, visit www.acc.nt.edu.au.
We are excited to welcome Teachers in Primary and Middle school to join our growing team in 2023! The successful applicants will be able to embed their Christian faith into all aspects of their work and be committed to seeing Christian education make a real difference in the lives of their students.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work in a Christian values-based organisation that truly cares about and values it’s employees
- An opportunity to develop into areas of leadership or eligibility for deployment to one of our other schools
- Above awards and NES entitlements
- Salary Sacrifice
- Counselling cost share program
- Opportunity to study Masters in Christian Education through NICE (National Institute for Christian Education) and VET Training with Transforming Training
- Professional Development – Annual OTT Conference
- An opportunity to explore and discover the NT
If you are a committed Christian actively involved in your local church, have appropriate tertiary qualifications in your teaching area and display a high level of competence in teaching practices and classroom management skills we would love to hear from you.
For more information about working at Araluen Christian College please contact HR on (08) 8920 4355 or the Principal, Rosie Lindsey on (08) 8955 3300. Alternatively you can email HR at [email protected].
To apply, please download the employment application form and Statement of Faith from our jobs page, address the key areas of responsibilities as set out in the job description and include it with your CV.
For general HR enquiries please contact Manu Downes on (08) 89204355.
For enquiries please contact Rosie Lindsey on 08 8955 3300 or [email protected]