Tyndale Christian School
Applications Close: 30 Jan 2023
Equipping students to be disciples of Jesus through Christ-centred, Biblical education
- Large independent Christian school
- Friendly team environment
- Accessible suburban location
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and committed teachers to fulfil the role of PDHPE Teacher in our Secondary School. This position will be part-time or full-time by negotiation.
This role will suit new and experienced teachers who:
- are Christians of a Reformed/Evangelical persuasion, who are active in their own churches
- whole-heartedly subscribe to the School’s Educational Creed;
- have experience in teaching Stages 4-6 PDHPE
- have an integrated understanding of the interaction between their faith and the teaching of PDHPE;
- have enthusiasm for engaging students in meaningful learning experiences;
- have a passion for Christian Education;
- are confident in the use of technology in the classroom; and
- are curious and tenacious learners with a passion for motivating students to be likewise
Undergraduates in their final year of study who have a valid NESA number are also welcome to apply.
The commencement for this role will be in Term 1 2023 or by negotiation.
For more information about working at Tyndale, please click here.
Tyndale is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children and young people. The successful applicant, therefore, will need to hold and maintain a valid NSW Working With Children Check in accordance with the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012 (NSW).
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts to submit an online application.
For further information, please phone the Principal’s EA on (02) 8811 7800.
For enquiries please contact Chris on 0288117800 or [email protected]