Illawarra Christian Education
Applications Close: 8 Oct 2023
Commencement Date: 23 Oct 2023
About Illawarra Christian Education
Illawarra Christian Education was founded on solid evangelical Christian principles and a desire to bring parents and teachers together to instruct and lead our children with exemplary education which views the world through a biblical lens.
Over 40 years ago our first school was opened with just one teacher and 10 students. Today our two schools and two Preps cater to more than 1000 students in the Illawarra, from Nowra to Helensburgh.
We seek applications from Christian professionals who are highly motivated, passionate about our work and strongly focused on contributing to our success.
About the role
The Payroll & HR Admin Officer is a new role and offers an exciting opportunity to help us streamline our payroll while providing effective processes and policies for the management of staff across our organisation. This is an ongoing, full-time role, commencing October 2023.
The Payroll and HR Admin Officer supports the Business Centre in providing assistance to other Business Centre staff for payroll and HR activities to support Illawarra Christian Education. The Payroll and HR Admin Officer has the responsibility for performing a range of tasks to ensure that we process payroll efficiently as well as recruiting and onboarding new staff effectively, and assisting in the administration of policies and staff compliance activities.
Skills and requirements
The successful candidate will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and a valid Working with Children Check
- Demonstrated experience providing consistency and excellence in customer service to clients and fellow staff.
- Experience working across multiple deadlines and prioritising competing demands.
- Strong written, mathematical and administration skills, and experience working with Microsoft suite.
- A genuine Christian faith of reformed theology, along with active involvement in a local church.
Questions about this role?
Contact Rob Thomas (Business Manager)
P 4230 3777 E [email protected]
For enquiries please contact Rob Thomas on 02 4230 3777 or [email protected]