Launceston Christian School
Applications Close: 19 Aug 2022
Commencement Date: 27 Jan 2023
Launceston Christian School (TAS) is a co-educational independent K-12 Christian School which aims to provide a caring and stimulating environment for learning. The school is distinctively Christ centred and is committed to providing effective spiritual, emotional, physical and academic support for all its students.
We are seeking applications for Maths / Science Subject Teachers to join our Secondary Teaching Staff in 2023.
In bringing a Christian perspective to bear in all aspects of his/her work, the Teacher is responsible for all aspects of the planning, preparation and delivery of effective learning and teaching programs across their key learning areas for every student in the allocated classes.
- To plan and teach from a Biblical worldview.
- Relevant knowledge, skills and understanding based on the School’s published curriculum.
- Engage with the students to deliver an interesting and challenging curriculum.
- Make learning accessible and inclusive for different learning styles and abilities.
- Mentor and support student wellbeing.
Applicants will need to be:
- Practicing Christians, actively involved in their local church and able to subscribe to the School’s Mission Statement and Educational Creed
- Registered with the Tasmanian Teachers Registration Board
- Registered with a current Working With Vulnerable People (Employment) Card
Commencement: 27th January 2023
Application Closing Date: 22nd August 2022
How to apply:
A Position Description and application pack can be downloaded from the school’s website: www.lcs.tas.edu.au/employment
For further information, please contact our HR Coordinator, Liz Winter – [email protected]
For enquiries please contact Liz Winter on 0363272854 or [email protected]