Tyndale Christian School
Applications Close: 14 Aug 2022
Commencement Date: 16 Jan 2023
TYNDALE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
Equipping students to be disciples of Jesus through Christ-centred, Biblical education
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and committed teachers to fulfil a full-time role of Mathematics Teacher in our Secondary School.
This role will suit new and experienced teachers who:
- are Christians of a Reformed/Evangelical persuasion, who are active in their own churches
- whole-heartedly subscribe to the School’s Educational Creed;
- have an ability to teach Stage 4-6 Mathematics;
- have an integrated understanding of the interaction between their faith and Mathematics;
- have an enthusiasm for engaging students in meaningful learning experiences;
- have a passion for Christian Education;
- are confident in the use of technology in the classroom; and
- are curious and tenacious learners with a passion for motivating students to be likewise
The commencement of this role will be in January 2023.
For more information about working at Tyndale, please click here.
Tyndale is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children and young people. The successful applicant, therefore, will need to hold and maintain a valid NSW Working With Children Check in accordance with the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012 (NSW).
How to Apply
Please visit www.tyndale.edu.au/about-us/employment-opportunities/ to download a copy of the Employment Application Form and submit this to [email protected] along with a copy of your CV.
For further information, please phone the Principal’s EA on (02) 8811 7800.
Applications will close on Sunday, 14 August 2022
For enquiries please contact Chris on 0288117800 or [email protected]