Launceston Christian School
Applications Close: 16 Jun 2023
Commencement Date: 24 Jul 2023
Launceston Christian School (TAS) is a single campus co-educational independent K – 12 school which provides a caring and stimulating environment for learning. The school is distinctively Christ-centred and is committed to providing effective spiritual, emotional, physical and academic support for all its students. LCS places a significant emphasis on the partnership between home and school creating a warm, supportive, informal culture in which strong relationships are built among students, staff and families.
An exciting opportunity has emerged for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join our senior support team in July 2023.
About the Role:
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator is responsible for the development and oversight of Launceston Christian School’s strategic marketing and communications plan. This includes the supervision of staff and the responsibility of planning key school-wide events and celebrations throughout the calendar year.
A full Position Description can be downloaded from our website: www.lcs.tas.edu.au/employment
- Committed and active in your relationship with Jesus Christ, evidenced by regular attendance and engagement with a local church community
- Able to uphold the Christian ethos, beliefs and values of the school and promote this positively in the community
- Qualifications in either Marketing, Public Relations or demonstrated experience in a similar position
- Proven experience in managing media communications and facilitating a strong digital media presence
- Demonstrate highly developed communication and interpersonal skills with multiple stakeholders of varying ages and needs
- Strong leadership skills, underpinned by a genuine interest in Christian Education
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work demands within strict deadlines
- Be able to appropriately handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Tasmanian Registration to Work with Vulnerable People is essential.
What we offer:
- A professional environment where you will be valued, respected and encouraged to be creative
- Professional Development opportunities
- Annual full-time salary range of $74,850 – $86,311 dependent on ability, qualifications and experience
- Some flexibility of work hours
- 4 weeks annual leave with ability to bank additional hours during term time to take during school holidays
- Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Reasonable relocation expenses for the successful applicant
To find out more about the fabulous benefits of working in Tassie, visit https://www.teachingintassie.com.au
Application Closing Date: Friday 16th June 2023 however early applications are encouraged!
(The review of applications will begin as soon as they are received and LCS reserves the right to close the selection process at any time if the right candidate is found)
Shortlisted candidates will be required to showcase their marketing portfolio.
How to apply:
Application details can be downloaded from our website: www.lcs.tas.edu.au/employment
For further information, please contact our HR Coordinator, Liz Winter – [email protected]
For enquiries please contact Liz Winter on 03 6327 2854 or [email protected]