Bayside Christian College
Applications Close: 11 Oct 2023
Commencement Date: 21 Jan 2024
Bayside Christian College is seeking to appoint a suitably skilled and experienced Trainer and Manager to commence at the start of the 2024 school year in the following areas:
- Trade Training Centre Manager 0.6 FTE
- VET Hospitality Trainer – (Kitchen Operations) 0.4 FTE
The 2024 Trade Training Centre Manager and VET Hospitality Trainer (Kitchen Operations) positions may be offered as a contract or ongoing, subject to negotiation with preferred applicants.
These two roles can be combined for a suitable applicant.
Bayside Christian College is a coeducational Christian school offering Kindergarten through to Year 12. The College is located in Langwarrin South, at the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula. The College’s 600+ students enjoy learning in a caring and friendly atmosphere set within beautiful natural surroundings.
Person specification and selection criteria:
- A sound understanding of and commitment to the Christian mission and philosophy of the College
- Demonstrated skill and experience as a VET Trainer and/or Manager, where applicable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the capacity to build rapport with a variety of stakeholders
- Able to prioritise, problem solve, demonstrate initiative and utilise common sense
- A high standard of personal presentation and integrity
- Have a passion for working with and/or teaching young people.
The ability to teach additional subjects will be highly regarded.
A more detailed position description can be found on our College website.
To apply, please complete the Teacher Application Form at your earliest convenience, ensuring that you also send your current CV and cover letter to the Deputy Principal - Mrs Toni Steinbergs - [email protected]. Applications will be reviewed as they are received and the positions may be filled before the application close date, which is 11 October, 2023.
Please note that Bayside Christian College is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people. This will be the primary focus of our care and decision-making. College leaders, staff, volunteers and contractors at Bayside Christian College are required to abide by the Child Safety Code of Conduct.
For enquiries please contact Toni Steinbergs on 03 - 5971 6700 or [email protected]