Shire Christian School
Applications Close: 29 Sep 2023
Commencement Date: 1 Jan 2024
Nestled in the leafy suburb of Barden Ridge in Southern Sydney, Shire Christian School has been providing high quality Christian education for nearly 50 years. With over 900 students enrolled across Prep to Year 12, we seek to create a culture where every child is part of a community that feels like family.
We are currently seeking applications from committed Christians for a Full-time Junior School Teacher to join our team from the beginning of the 2024 school year.
The successful applicant will:
- engage students in learning across KLAs.
- motivate students to learn by demonstrating effective classroom management strategies.
- orchestrate lessons to maximise learning outcomes for all students.
- perceive the needs of individual students and take realistic steps to meet those needs.
- engage warmly and constructively with parents.
- Embed a Biblical perspective into the curriculum.
- integrate ICT effectively in lessons.
- work collaboratively and productively with their colleagues.
- show a commitment to improvement and professional development.
Teachers benefits include:
- Supportive and friendly Junior School team.
- Well-equipped classrooms
- Access to innovative teaching resources.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program.
- Salary sacrifice packaging.
The successful applicant should be a committed Christian actively involved in a church community. All employees at Shire Christian are expected to be personally committed to the school’s Mission, Vision and Statement of Faith with a clear understanding of reformed evangelical theology.
How to apply: If you meet the criteria and are interested in joining our Christian learning community, we would love to hear from you! Please use the Teaching Staff application form found on our school’s website and email to [email protected].
For enquiries please contact Gillian Cross on 02 8525 5111 or [email protected]