Leighland Christian School
Applications Close: 26 Sep 2023
Commencement Date: 1 Nov 2023
A hope filled Christian community pioneering personalised real-world education.
About the School
Leighland Christian School is a thriving, community-centred non-denominational, independent Christian School of approximately 660 students, with a K-12 Campus at Ulverstone and a K-6 Campus at Burnie.
Expressions of interest are sought from enthusiastic, dedicated, and innovative applicants for the following position to commence in 2023:
ICT Support Technician
About the role
The ICT Support Technician is part of Leighland Christian School’s ICT Department and is responsible to the ICT Manager. The ICT Support Technician will be required to perform a range of technical tasks in supporting school leadership, staff, and students.
- Relevant experience or qualifications in an ICT environment would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
- Cert III/IV in ICT is desirable.
- Certification as an ICT Technician (e.g., CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional) is desirable, or demonstrated relevant experience in an ICT support technician role.
- High level of Workplace Health and Safety competency
- Must hold a current Working with Vulnerable People card (‘Employment’ status)
- Must hold a current licence and be willing to drive own vehicle (fuel reimbursement provided)
How to Apply
- Visit our website http://www.leighland.tas.edu.au/staff-employment for more information including the Position Description, a copy of the Working at Leighland document, Educational Creed, and Statement of Faith.
- Attach your cover letter, curriculum vitae including referees, a written reference from your pastor/minister and a copy of your Working with Vulnerable People card.
Leighland Christian School is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the School’s Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct.
Closing date for applications: 3.00pm Tuesday 26 September
We will be assessing applications as they are submitted; therefore, if you are shortlisted, you may be called for an interview before the advertised closing date.
For enquiries please contact Melissa Butcher on 0364250999 or [email protected]