Chairo Christian School
Applications Close: 1 Oct 2023
Commencement Date: 16 Oct 2023
ICT Support Engineer (Senior)
Large multi-campus Christian school
Ongoing full-time position
Drouin and/or Pakenham location
Chairo Christian School is a non-denominational Christian school with over 1,700 Kinder to Year 12 students attending five picturesque campuses in West and South Gippsland, the Latrobe Valley and the south-eastern outskirts of Melbourne.
Our mission is to provide excellence in Christ-centred education in partnership with families within a caring Christian community. In doing this, we aim to prepare students thoroughly for further study, careers, service opportunities, enabling them to live their life with purpose.
We are seeking to appoint an ICT Support Engineer (Senior) to join our Information and Communication Technology Team.
The successful delivery of ICT is of high priority at Chairo and the ICT Support Engineer will be expected to provide excellent customer service to both staff members and students.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering high-level computing support to staff members and students
- Acting as a technical escalation point for the ICT Services Team
- Supporting, developing and maintaining the school’s network and server infrastructure
- Researching and developing new systems and tools to assist the ICT Services Team
- Undertaking projects related to the ICT Services Team
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Demonstrated commitment to the school’s Statement of Faith
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience and qualifications in a similar ICT role
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to relate to students and staff members in a caring, friendly and helpful manner
- Willingness to work out of regular hours on an occasional basis
The safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all our students is a high priority. As part of our recruitment process, Chairo undertakes rigorous reference and background checking including, Working with Children and Police Record checks. Before applying, applicants are requested to review Chairo’s Child Safety booklet.
An online application can be completed and submitted, together with a covering letter and resume, by selecting the Current Vacancies link on the Employment page on Chairo’s website (www.chairo.vic.edu.au/careers).
The closing date for applications is Sunday 1 October.
For enquiries please contact Human Resources on 03 5625 4600 or [email protected]