Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council
Applications Close: 9 Dec 2022
Commencement Date: 16 Jan 2023
Applications are invited for the newly created position of Human Resources, Risk and Compliance Manager at Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council.
This permanent full-time position will commence in January 2023.
The main objective of the Human Resources, Risk and Compliance Manager is to undertake transformational change of existing HR, Policy Development and Risk and Compliance practices, standardising best practice across the organisation while continuously developing and innovating across the assigned responsibilities.
The responsibilities of the Human Resources, Risk and Compliance Manager include Strategic Leadership of Workplace Culture, Recruitment and Onboarding, Performance Management, Professional Development, Coordination of Organisational Compliance and Risk Management, Workplace Health and Safety, Human Resources Administration and Policy Development.
To be successful in this role, you should:
- be of Christian faith and character
- support CASC Vision, Mission and values
- conduct themselves in a manner in keeping with the CASC ethos at all times
- have an interest and desire to work in support of Christian Education
- have exceptional communication and relational skills.
The Human Resources, Risk and Compliance Manager should have:
- relevant qualifications and demonstrated skills and experience in the delivery of Human Resources, Risk and Compliance services within a medium to large organisation with a service focus, ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Christian leadership experience in a similar role, with a passion for people, transformational change and service excellence.
- proven experience in the efficient, accurate and timely administration of business-critical information systems and databases with advanced ICT skills
- demonstrated well-developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication and a solid track record in forming positive professional relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- experience leading organisation-wide change management is highly regarded.
Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council delivers Christian Education to 1,750 students from the Macarthur community through St Peter’s Anglican Grammar, St Peter’s Heart, and Broughton Anglican College.
Corporate Services is the business unit of Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council which is responsible for the provision of support services to the School and College. You will join a dedicated team who demonstrate a positive and proactive approach to their work.
How to Apply
The full Position Profile document and the Corporate Services Employment Application form are available by emailing [email protected]
Applications marked CONFIDENTIAL should be received by Head of Corporate Services by 4pm on Friday, 9 December 2022 via the ‘Apply to this Job’ button below.
Short listed applicants will be contacted by telephone or email for an interview. Applications may be assessed as received.
For enquiries please contact Soleil Senescall on 0246280110 or [email protected]