Marrara Christian College
Applications Close: 31 Aug 2022
Commencement Date: 15 Jun 2022
Marrara Christian College is looking for a full-time Health and Physical Education Teacher with the ability to embed their Christian faith into all aspects of their work. The ideal candidate will have the capacity and experience in teaching health and physical education. They will be creative in their delivery and have excellent student engagement and classroom management and a passion for wellbeing. The successful applicant will be committed to seeing Christian education make a real difference in the lives of their students.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work in a Christian values-based organisation that truly cares about and values it’s employees
- An opportunity to develop into areas of leadership or eligibility for deployment to one of our other schools.
- Above awards and NES entitlements
- Salary Sacrifice
- Counselling cost share program
- Opportunity to study Masters in Christian Education through NICE (National Institute for Christian Education) and VET Training with Transforming Training
- Professional Development – Annual OTT Conference
- An opportunity to explore and discover the NT
For more information about working at Marrara Christian College please contact the Principal, Joel van Bentum, on 8920
Please download the employment application form and Statement of Faith from our jobs page, address the
key areas of responsibilities as set out in the job description and include it with your CV.
Position commences in Term 3 or as negotiated
For enquiries please contact Manu Downes on 0889202000 or [email protected]