Sekolah Pelita Harapan
Applications Close: 19 Jul 2024
Commencement Date: 22 Jul 2024
Sekolah Pelita Harapan is a group of five International Christian schools located in the heart of Indonesia – the city of Jakarta. From a visionary beginning in 1993, Sekolah Pelita Harapan schools continue to develop as Indonesia’s leading Christian schools with a focus on academic excellence, personal growth, and spiritual development. Our vision of True Knowledge, Faith in Christ, and Godly Character defines our goals for students: that they may come to understand that all truth emanates from God the Creator and Sustainer and is to be found ultimately in a relationship with Jesus Christ His Son, and our Saviour. The end result of accepting and living out these truths is the development of godly character as those made in the image of God.
We aim to achieve this goal by focusing on Christ as the preeminent One in God’s plan of redemption in the world, believing that He calls us to engage with Him in the world’s restoration from its brokenness. We want our students to be people of influence and action in the world, well-equipped to engage positively wherever they may serve.
We are grounded in an Evangelical, Reformed theology that seeks truth wherever it may be found and recognizes that all truth is God’s. Using the International Baccalaureate and Cambridge programs allows us to develop mature, thoughtful students who are committed to life-long learning and who utilize inquiry to search for the truth.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including housing, medical insurance, a retirement plan, and travel to and from Indonesia, for all members of a family. Interested candidates should send an application at their earliest convenience.
Provide professional development and curate experiences and resources for all staff and leaders
- biblical and theological studies
- biblical worldview
- leading devotions
- developing student leadership
- promoting spiritual disciplines in students
Oversee Bible curriculum and pedagogy review and implementation
- Promote evangelism and spiritual care of students
- Lead assessment and monitoring of progress in the spiritual formation of students
- Preach in chapels and retreats
- Interview and evaluate teacher candidates
- Coordinate the campus Spiritual Life Coordinators
Teach Senior School Bible (part-time) on one campus
- Masters degree from a Reformed college or seminary
- Counselling degree and/or experience
- Practical experience in spiritual formation in a church or school context
For enquiries please contact Nancy Indriyati on +628569881042 or [email protected]