Tyndale Christian School
Applications Close: 27 Nov 2022
Commencement Date: 16 Jan 2023
Equipping students to be disciples of Jesus through Christ-centred, Biblical education
- Large independent Christian school
- Friendly team environment
- Accessible suburban location
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and committed teachers to fulfil the full-time role of PDHPE Teacher in our Secondary School.
This role will suit new and experienced teachers who:
- are Christians of a Reformed/Evangelical persuasion, who are active in their own churches
- whole-heartedly subscribe to the School’s Educational Creed;
- have experience in teaching Stages 4-6 PDHPE
- have an integrated understanding of the interaction between their faith and the teaching of PDHPE;
- have enthusiasm for engaging students in meaningful learning experiences;
- have a passion for Christian Education;
- are confident in the use of technology in the classroom; and
- are curious and tenacious learners with a passion for motivating students to be likewise
The commencement for this role will be January 2023.
For more information about working at Tyndale, please click here.
Tyndale is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children and young people. The successful applicant, therefore, will need to hold and maintain a valid NSW Working With Children Check in accordance with the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012 (NSW).
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts.
For further information, please phone the Principal’s EA on (02) 8811 7800.
Applications will close on Sunday, 27 November 2022
For enquiries please contact Chris on 0288117800 or [email protected]