Tyndale Christian School
Applications Close: 19 Mar 2023
Equipping students to be disciples of Jesus through Christ-centred, Biblical education
- Accessible suburban location
- Large Independent Christian School
- 6.5 hours per day, Mon-Fri during School Terms
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and committed professionals to fulfil the part-time role of Food Services Coordinator in our Preschool to Year 12 School. This role is 6.5 hours per day (including 30-minute lunch break) Monday to Friday during term time.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the School Café (Coffee Tyn), serving secondary students, parents and staff as well as the School’s recess and lunch service (Lunch Online), which provides an online pre-order recess and lunch service for all students and staff.
This role will suit experienced candidates who:
- are Christians of a Reformed/Evangelical persuasion, who are active in their own churches
- whole-heartedly subscribe to the School’s Educational Creed
- have undergone barista training and can consistently make great coffee
- possess a Food Handling Safety Certificate
- have prior experience in canteen operations, including food preparation, ordering and safe food handling practices
- have an ability to manage and support a positive work environment for a tightly knit team of Food Prep Assistants
- are positive and engaging and able to represent the School well
- are excited and passionate about providing good quality and healthy food to students, parents and staff
- are highly organised and keen to support the success of School events and functions through catering
- have an ability to manage and coordinate effectively student and parent volunteers in the provision of food services
- possess a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (highly valued but not essential)
The commencement of this role will be in late March or early April 2023 by negotiation.
This position is classified as an School Operational Services Grade 3 position in accordance with the NSW Christian Schools General Staff Multi-Enterprise Agreement.
For more information about working at Tyndale, please click here.
Tyndale is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children and young people. The successful applicant, therefore, will need to hold and maintain a valid NSW Working With Children Check in accordance with the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012 (NSW).
To apply for this position, please click the “Apply” button and follow the prompts to submit the online form.
For further information, please phone the Principal’s EA on (02) 8811 7800.
Applications close on Sunday, 19 March 2023.
For enquiries please contact Chris on 0288117800 or [email protected]