Harvest Christian College
Applications Close: 30 Nov 2022
Commencement Date: 2 Jan 2023
Commencing 2023 (or earlier if available)
Harvest Christian College is a non-denominational F-12 Christian School of over 300 students, located in the regional centre of Kadina, part of the Copper Coast on the Northern Yorke Peninsula in South Australia.
The Finance Manager at Harvest Christian College has an integral role in the College, working closely with the Principal and Operations Manager, the Finance Manager will be responsible for leading the day-to-day financial management of the College.
The successful applicant will be a passionate Christian who seeks to use their skills, experience and qualifications in a key role in a growing and dynamic setting.
Applicants will also need to demonstrate:
- Suitable qualifications and experience
- Strong Financial Management Skills and an eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Agreement with the College’s Basis of Faith and regular Church attendance
- Active involvement in a local church
- Previous schools experience desirable but not essential
Applications close: 30 November 2022
For an Information Pack please contact:
Paul Campey, Partner, Resolve Consulting Group
For enquiries please contact Paul Campey on 024324 4800 or [email protected]