Website Christian Education National
Applications Close: 28 Jan 2022
Christian Education National is seeking applications from suitable individuals for the position of a Finance and Administration Assistant.
Part time (0.5 FTE, 2.5 days a week).
Christian Education National (CEN) serves around 70 member Christian schools across Australia with resources and support. We are seeking a Finance and Administration Support Assistant to join our office team to assist the Business Manager in the day to day handling of the CEN accounts (invoicing and payables) and provide administration support to the office as directed.
CEN’s office is based in Warrimoo, NSW on the grounds of Wycliffe Christian School.The role is part time 0.5FTE, equivalent to 2.5 days, with a preference for that to be spread over 3 or 4 days (this is negotiable).
- Record and process all receivables and payables within MYOB system.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Manage corporate accounts for credit cards and mobile phones.
- Assist with office support tasks as directed.
- An actively demonstrated personal Christian faith.
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience that are appropriate for this position.
- Skills in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with MYOB accounting software.
- A willingness to work in harmony and close collaboration with other members of the CEN team.
- High level communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with all members of the CEN community.
- A demonstrated commitment to serving Christ in Christian education as stipulated in the mission, vision and core values of CEN.
- As the CEN office is embedded in a school, it is a requirement that the successful candidate will hold a valid Working with Children Check, and be double vaccinated against COVID-19 as per the NSW Public Health Order.
Applications should include the following:
- A cover letter including suitability to the role addressing the selection criteria.
- A Resume/CV including qualifications and work experience.
- Contact details of three referees, including a Christian minister.
Applications close 5pm Friday 28 January 2022. Interviews may be arranged as applications received.
Click here to download a Position Description.
To apply or for further information, contact Melinda Storm email@example.com
For enquiries please contact Melinda Storm on 0435 251 355 or firstname.lastname@example.org