Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council
Applications Close: 9 Dec 2022
Commencement Date: 16 Jan 2023
Applications are invited for the permanent full – time position of Executive Assistant to the Executive Head of Campbelltown Anglican Schools.
This permanent full-time position will commence in January 2023.
The Executive Assistant plays a key role in contributing to the efficient management and operation of the Executive Head’s office by the provision of a range of administrative, governance and systems support to the Executive Head, members of the Executive staff team and to Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council.
The Executive Assistant works with discretion and confidentiality and is the first point of contact for monitoring communications and workflow to and from the Executive Head’s office, coordinating meetings and appointments, document management, and preparation of information and correspondence.
The Executive Assistant presents a professional, warm, positive and welcoming presence, and will engage with the wider community in a manner in keeping with our organisation’s Christian beliefs, values and practice.
To be successful in this role, you should:
- be of Christian faith and character
- support CASC Vision, Mission and values
- conduct themselves in a manner in keeping with the CASC ethos at all times
- have an interest and desire to work in support of Christian Education
- have exceptional communication and relational skills
- have confidence to work autonomously and in a team setting to produce quality outcomes
- have a clear sense of initiative and personal accountability
- have exemplary interpersonal skills including negotiation, conflict resolutions and active listening skills
- have high level written and verbal communication skills including attention to detail and accuracy
- have high level problem-solving skills
- have excellent planning, organisational and effective time management skills and ability to prioritise workload efficiently
- be proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council delivers Christian Education to 1,750 students from the Macarthur community through St Peter’s Anglican Grammar, St Peter’s Heart, and Broughton Anglican College.
Corporate Services is the business unit of Campbelltown Anglican Schools Council which is responsible for the provision of support services to the School and College. You will join a dedicated team who demonstrate a positive and proactive approach to their work.
How to Apply
The full Position Profile document and the Corporate Services Employment Application form are available by emailing [email protected].
Applications marked CONFIDENTIAL should be received by Head of Corporate Services by 4pm on Friday, 9 December 2022 via via the ‘Apply to this Job’ button below.
Short listed applicants will be contacted by telephone or email for an interview. Applications may be assessed as received.
For enquiries please contact Soleil Senescall on 02 4628 0110 or [email protected]