Emmanuel Christian School
Applications Close: 31 Mar 2023
Commencement Date: 26 Apr 2023
English Teacher, part-time position at Emmanuel Christian School, commencing in Term 2.
Applications considered from teachers eligible for a Limited Authority to Teach.
To apply all applicants must:
visit cst.tas.edu.au/employment and
email their application to [email protected]
Christian Schools Tasmania is a “Childsafe” Organisation. As such, we are committed to protecting children and young people from harm. All staff working with CST are required to have a current Working With Vulnerable People card and CST reserves the right to carry out additional background checks on candidates at its discretion.
Applications close Friday 31 March 2023.
- It is expected that the incumbent will bring a Christian world view to bear on the various aspects of the position and will participate fully within the spiritual life of the school.
- In bringing a Christian perspective to bear in all aspects of their work, the teacher is responsible for the continuing development of each students’:
- spiritual growth, by word and deed as appropriate;
- physical, social and emotional welfare through proactive pastoral care;
- literacy, numeracy and social skills;
- capacity for rational thought and decision making;
- individual gifts and talents; and
- relevant knowledge and skills as pertaining to a specific teaching position.
Skills and experience
- Refer to Position Description.
- A relevant teaching qualification.
- Registration with the Tasmanian Teachers Registration Board.
- Registration to Work with Vulnerable People.
About Emmanuel Christian School
Emmanuel Christian School is a co-educational, independent Kindergarten – Year 10 Christian school located in Rokeby, with a current enrolment of 265 students. Emmanuel is part of Christian Schools Tasmania.
Christian Schools Tasmania is an Association of Christians that owns and operates four Christian Schools in the Greater Hobart Area – Calvin Christian School, Channel Christian School, Emmanuel Christian School and Northern Christian School. Each school has a Principal who is responsible for the educational leadership and management of the school.
The Mission of Christian Schools Tasmania is to provide the highest quality Christ-centred education that prepares and equips students for life.
The Vision of Christian Schools Tasmania is to be a transformational Christian learning community.
The core Values of Christian Schools Tasmania are Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love. (1 Corinthians 13:13)
For enquiries please contact Angela Legg on 03 6224 8300 or [email protected]