Marrara Christian College
Applications Close: 31 Oct 2022
Commencement Date: 15 Jun 2022
Marrara Christian College is a day and boarding college set in the northern suburbs of Darwin, NT, offering a comprehensive Early Years to Year 12 education from a distinctly Christian perspective. Marrara Christian College is a learning community where parents and staff partner together. To learn more, please visit our campus website.
We are looking for a full-time(1.0FTE) English/History Teacher. The successful applicant will be able to embed their Christian faith into all aspects of their work and be committed to seeing Christian education make a real difference in the lives of their
What we offer
- An opportunity to work in a Christian values-based organisation that truly cares about and values it’s employees
- An opportunity to develop into areas of leadership or eligibility for deployment to one of our other schools.
- Above awards and NES entitlements
- Salary Sacrifice
- Counselling cost share program
- Opportunity to study Masters in Christian Education through NICE (National Institute for Christian Education) and VET Training with Transforming Training
- Professional Development – Annual OTT Conference
- An opportunity to explore and discover the NT
If you are a committed Christian actively involved in your local church, have appropriate tertiary qualifications in your teaching area and you display a high level of competence in teaching practices and classroom management skills we would love to hear from you.
For more information about this position please contact the Principal, Joel van Bentum on 08 8920 2000.
For general information please contact us as per details given below.
For enquiries please contact Manu Downes on 0889202000 or [email protected]