Applications Close: 9 Apr 2023
Commencement Date: 19 Mar 2023
Covenant College is a co-educational, Kindergarten to Year 12 Christian school operating in Bell Post Hill, Geelong. Covenant College seeks to be a leader in authentic Christian education and we currently are seeking applications from candidates to join our vibrant Christ-Centred community as an Education Support Officer.
Covenant College strives to be a vibrant Christ-Centred community where parents and teachers serve in partnership to nurture in each child a passion for learning and an uncompromising desire to live according to God’s word.
Covenant College seeks to be a leading provider in Christian Education and aims to see the following achieved:
- An integration of Christian faith and character in all student learning;
- Excellence in Christian education from a Christian Biblical worldview;
- A Christian education community where every person is valued and nurtured in their faith and healthy relationships are promoted;
- A culture where the protection of children is embedded and fostered by the whole school community;
- Enhanced partnerships between parents, students and staff, strengthening the teaching and learning process;
- The provision of high quality facilities and resources;
- The effective stewardship of assets, both human and physical;
- Students equipped for service and citizenship as an expression of their Christian faith;
- Students achieving personal excellence in academic, social, physical, cultural and spiritual outcomes;
- A culture of continued improvement, professional development and pastoral support among staff and the school community;
- Effective communication with parents and the wider community.
To view the position description and details on how to apply, please visit:
For enquiries please contact Carolyn Stones on 03 5278 5122 or [email protected]