Annandale Christian College
Applications Close: 31 Dec 2022
Commencement Date: 1 Jan 2023
ACC is a vibrant, non-denominational College that specialises in quality, Christ Centered Education from Kindergarten through to Year 12.
The College is currently seeking applications for a highly motivated, passionate and experienced person to join the team on a part time fixed term basis in the role of English as an Additional Language or Dialect (EALD) Teacher, for a January 2023 start.
Part Time – Fixed Term (Term 1, 2023)
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Work within the College to assist classroom teachers and curriculum leaders, to develop and effectively implement responses to support the curriculum needs of all English as an Additional Language or Dialect (EALD) learners.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience providing quality, Christ centered education outcomes and holistic growth and development for students, which values diversity and inclusive education practices.
- Assist with planning, preparation and delivery of effective learning and teaching programs for all EALD students focusing on English language acquisition across the curriculum.
- Be willing to partner with the College leadership team and broader College community to support the ongoing growth and vitality of the College.
- Be a committed Christian, active in their local church and in full agreement with the College’s evangelical Statement of Faith.
- Current full registration, or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland – visit www.qct.edu.au.
- Current certificate IV in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
- Available to work at least 4 days per week.
For further information or to apply for this vacancy please email Human Resources at [email protected] or phone (07) 4725 2082.
Applications close 31st December 2022 or once filled.
For enquiries please contact Yvette Mealing on 07 4725 2082 or [email protected]