Northside Christian College
Applications Close: 10 Feb 2023
Director of Primary School Learning
Northside Christian College is seeking to appoint a Director of Primary School Learning to commence in 2023. The start date of this contract will be negotiated with the Principal.
Northside Christian College is a rapidly growing school with big ambitions for each student. The College is set in a tertiary education precinct in the City of Whittlesea in Bundoora, Victoria. Northside provides engaging learning opportunities for students from Prep through to Year 12 with the mission to “Transform lives through Christ and the wonder of learning.” We provide an innovative learning framework within a safe and supportive Christian environment.
Applicants are to:
- Download and complete the Teacher Application Form, from the College website: https://www.ncc.vic.edu.au/employment.
- Generate a covering letter
- Include Curriculum Vitae and
- Other supporting documentation
The cover letter should address the following key selection criteria:
- Commitment to and understanding of Christian education.
- Teaching experience.
Applications not accompanied by a College Application Form will not be considered.
Please submit the completed documents as one PDF file to the Principal’s Personal Assistant, Mrs Sarah Dzolev at [email protected] prior to 4:00pm on Friday, 10th February 2023.
Please note applications will be considered upon receipt and interviews may commence prior to the close date.
A Position Description has been included in the Employment Package for this position, which is published on the Employment webpage on the College website.
The College is seeking dynamic, enthusiastic leader.
Desirable qualities include:
- A passion for teaching and Christian education.
- Current VIT registration.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Committed to the philosophy of life-long learning.
All subjects at Northside Christian College are taught from a Biblical perspective. Teachers are expected to support students from a Christian perspective as outlined in the resources below.
- The College’s Vision, Mission, and Values.
- The College’s educational Philosophy.
- The College’s Statement of Faith.
- The College’s Teaching and Learning Framework.
Enquiries regarding the application process can be directed Mrs Sarah Dzolev, PA to the Principal, on 03 9467 2499 or [email protected].
Northside Christian College is committed to child safety. We have zero tolerance of child abuse. Our robust human resources, recruitment and vetting practices are strictly adhered to during the application and interviewing process. Applicants should be aware that we carry out national police record checks and reference checks to ensure that we are recruiting the right people.
For enquiries please contact Sarah Dzolev on 0394672499 or [email protected]