Annandale Christian College
Applications Close: 31 Oct 2022
Commencement Date: 16 Jan 2023
ACC is a non-denominational College that specialises in quality, Christ Centered Education from Kindergarten through to Year 12.
The College is currently seeking applications for a dynamic leader to join the team as Deputy Principal – Primary for a January 2023 start.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- A highly-committed evangelical Christian with strong Biblical foundations who views and lives life from a Christian world view;
- Dedicated to educating through a Biblically-integrated curriculum with a commitment to improvement and striving for excellence;
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and a willingness and ability to develop oneself and build capacity in teachers and leaders for authentic teaching and learning;
- Demonstrated experience and effectiveness in senior educational leadership (including the ability to think strategically, to communicate vision, to set goals, to build teams, to develop and inspire staff and students) which leads to the achievement of quality learning outcomes for all students;
- High level inter-personal and communication skills with the capacity to build positive relationships in order to engage all levels of the College; to lead improvement, innovation and change, including the building of an overtly Christian culture within the College community; and to engage and work with the wider learning community.
This position offers many benefits including:
- Competitive salary rates and access to packaging options to maximise employee benefits and salary;
- Annual leave with 17.5% leave loading;
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service;
- 14 weeks paid parental leave;
- Access to Employee Assistance Scheme, and Christian Life Coaching;
- 9 Student free days per year.
For further information or to apply for this vacancy please email Human Resources at [email protected] or phone (07) 4725 2082.
For enquiries please contact Yvette Mealing on 0747252082 or [email protected]