Annandale Christian College
Applications Close: 31 Jul 2023
ACC is a non-denominational College that specialises in quality, Christ Centered Education from Kindergarten through to Year 12.
The College is currently seeking applications for a cleaner to join the team on a casual basis.
Role duties include;
- Under the direction of the Lead Cleaner, carry out daily classroom and facilities cleaning in accordance with a cleaning schedule, including but not limited to; dusting, wiping/ sanitizing surfaces, vacuuming, mopping, and rubbish disposal.
- Clean ceiling fans and air-conditioning units, water bubblers and windows.
- Understanding and applying safe work practices for all tasks undertaken.
- Protect, clean and maintain college equipment as required.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a self starter, able to work autonomously on routine tasks and follow through on instructions.
- Have the physical capacity to undertake cleaning work.
- Be available between 2pm and 7pm Monday to Friday.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have previous cleaning experience (desirable).
- Be familiar with risks/ hazards associated with the workplace and control measures.
- Be a committed Christian, active in their local church and in full agreement with the College’s evangelical Statement of Faith.
- Hold a current Paid Working With Children ‘Blue Card’ or able to obtain.
For further information or to apply for this vacancy please email Human Resources at [email protected] or phone (07) 4725 2082.
For enquiries please contact Yvette Mealing on 0747252082 or [email protected]