Marrara Christian College
Applications Close: 31 Dec 2023
Commencement Date: 15 Jan 2024
Applications processed as received.
About the role
Kingdom Kids Early Learning Centre Marrara (Kingdom Kids Marrara) is an approved Long Day Care service fully owned and operated by Marrara Christian College, a college which caters for students from Transition to Year Twelve and is overseen by NT Christian Schools. Kingdom Kids Marrara caters for children from 3 to 5 years.
We are seeking a highly experienced full-time Centre Director Early Learning to join our team to assist with the development, planning and supervising the implementation of educational and developmental programs for 3-5 year olds. The ideal candidate will have the ability to apply the Christian faith with authenticity and integrity in the workplace. Leadership experience is essential for this role.
Skills and Experience
Applicants must have a clear focus on implementing educational and developmental programmes for 3 to 5 years olds and a commitment to quality Christian care for families. Relevant qualifications (Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care), an ACEQCA approved first aid certificate, a Working with Children Clearance (Ochre card) and a current police clearance are essential, as are demonstrated abilities to work as part of a cohesive team and to teach according the Walker Learning Approach and the Early Years Learning Framework.
Some of your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Form relationships with children which are comforting and nurturing.
- Ensure that staff provide a supportive educational environment.
- Ensure that the children are safe and adequately supervised at all times.
- Ensure that all staff are aware of children’s additional needs/requirements such as dietary restrictions, allergies, etc.
- Ensure a high standard of hygiene in compliance with procedures and policies.
- Administer first aid or medication in compliance with procedures and policies.
At our Kingdom Kids Early Learning Centres, people matter and relationships are at the centre of all we do. We believe first and foremost in developing and maintaining caring, loving, Christ-like relationships with children and their families. We desire to foster a community of love, forgiveness, acceptance and equity; endeavouring to present learning experiences and environments which provide children with provocations to explore and seek truth and understanding for themselves.
What we offer
- A minimum of six weeks of annual leave
- Long Service Leave at five (5) years of continuous service (as opposed to the usual ten)
- 15 days per year of personal and carers leave
- Opportunities for staff to upskill and take up various qualifications through Capacity Plus
- All year round professional development
For more information please visit Christian Schools Jobs in Australia | NT Christian Schools.
For enquiries please contact Manu Downes on 0889204355 or [email protected]