Sekolah Pelita Harapan
Applications Close: 4 Jul 2024
Commencement Date: 22 Jul 2024
Sekolah Pelita Harapan is a group of five International Christian schools located in the heart of Indonesia – the city of Jakarta. From a visionary beginning in 1993, Sekolah Pelita Harapan schools continue to develop as Indonesia’s leading Christian schools with a focus on academic excellence, personal growth, and spiritual development. Our vision of True Knowledge, Faith in Christ, and Godly Character defines our goals for students: that they may come to understand that all truth emanates from God the Creator and Sustainer and is to be found ultimately in a relationship with Jesus Christ His Son, and our Saviour. The end result of accepting and living out these truths is the development of godly character as those made in the image of God.
We aim to achieve this goal by focusing on Christ as the preeminent One in God’s plan of redemption in the world, believing that He calls us to engage with Him in the world’s restoration from its brokenness. We want our students to be people of influence and action in the world, well-equipped to engage positively wherever they may serve.
We are grounded in an Evangelical, Reformed theology that seeks truth wherever it may be found and recognizes that all truth is God’s. Using the International Baccalaureate and Cambridge programs allows us to develop mature, thoughtful students who are committed to life-long learning and who utilize inquiry to search for the truth.
- Assist the Director of Learning and campus Heads of Academics (in consultation with Heads of School) in planning strategic academic initiatives.
- Develop and manage project plans, including scope, timelines, and resource allocation.
- Identify and develop system-wide resources to support campus academic initiatives.
- Gather and use data to assist the Director of Learning in monitoring student, teacher, school, and system performance using technology to prepare related reports and presentations.
- Ensure projects are executed on time and within scope.
- Monitor project progress by galvanizing and motivating project teams to achieve project goals.
- Consult with school administrators on a regular basis regarding the progress of program implementation.
- Maintain clear and open communication with project stakeholders and team members.
- Work collaboratively and cultivate a culture of inquiry that empowers stakeholders and creates capacity for improvement.
- Proactively address issues and obstacles that may impact project success.
- Effectively convey project updates, risks, and issues.
- Apply academic knowledge to problem-solving and decision-making.
- Tenaciously drive the project forward, overcoming obstacles and setbacks.
- Ensure deliverables meet quality standards and adhere to project requirements.
- Represent the system team in a positive and honest way; interacting with all stakeholders with respect and integrity.
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned by the Director of Learning.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Master’s preferred).
- Experience with and knowledge of academic systems including curriculum management and development, assessment, pedagogy, and professional development.
- Proven experience in project management or in a related role.
- Strong, demonstrable Christian faith.
- A biblical Christian worldview.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Adaptability and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
For enquiries please contact Nancy Indriyati on +628569881042 or [email protected]