Green Point Christian College
Applications Close: 12 Oct 2022
Commencement Date: 1 Nov 2022
GREEN POINT CHRISTIAN COLLEGE
A ministry of Green Point Baptist Church
Our motto is “Equipped for Life”
Permanent Full Time
We are currently seeking an Assistant Accountant to join our Business Services team. The successful applicant will report to the Director Financial Services, and should possess skills and experience in the follow areas:
- Demonstrated proficiency and competence in a range of software products, including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Payroll system;
- Education, industry training and/or relevant experience to the equivalent of a Diploma in Accounting or higher level;
- Well-developed time management, organisational and problem-solving skills;
- Well-developed attention to detail skills
- Demonstrated capacity to work in a team environment;
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles of quality customer service, courtesy and professionalism;
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills;
- Graduates/recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
For full details and criteria regarding the position, please refer to the Job Description available on the College website, along with prospectus and application form at www.gpcc.nsw.edu.au
The successful applicant for the above position must be a committed Christian and be prepared to work under the ethos of our College.
Enquiries may be addressed to Sue Parkinson via [email protected]
Applications close on Wednesday 12 October 2022 and are to be submitted online via the application form.
For enquiries please contact Sue Parkinson on +10243631266 or [email protected]