2018 Nurture Conference will focus on nurturing the family, parent partnership and engagement in schools.
With an exciting line up of speakers, the weekend will be both powerful and motivational. Parents will be challenged to a fuller and deeper understanding of what it means to be responsible for the training and education of their children, and in light of that, how Christ-centred education support parents in this task.
Join us for a day, the dinner, or even the weekend to be challenged, encouraged, and renewed.
- Nurturing faith and a biblical vision in our kids – Chris Parker
- Nurturing healthy sexuality – Patricia Weerakoon
- Nurturing our Stories – Neil Pierson
- Nurturing healthy communities – Nicole Nyhouse
- Nurturing healthy curriculum – Fiona Partridge
- Nurturing healthy use of technology – Pam Lavery
- Biblical reflection each day with Rod Thompson
- Conference dinner with Ken Dickens
Click here for Conference flyer
Click here for the full Conference Program